Velocity Reviews

-   Hardware (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f5-hardware.html)
-   -   Secure VPN connection terminated by peer reason 427- any idea how to fix (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t545479-secure-vpn-connection-terminated-by-peer-reason-427-any-idea-how-to-fix.html)

burbob 10-19-2007 11:41 AM

Secure VPN connection terminated by peer reason 427- any idea how to fix

Iam getting the following message - secure VPN connection terminated bey perr reason 427

error and the error log which we get when trying to log on to the VPN Concentrator. This only occurs with new users and groups. We have in the region of 40 groups and maybe 200 users on the system so we are way below what the system can handle. Also, we know that Radius traffic is being passed to the Radius server for existing users, but it is just not passing it for new users. It is an interesting conundrum, but we have exhausted our knowledge. Any help you may be able to give would be appreciated.

any idea what the problem is