Velocity Reviews

-   -   Microsoft bluetooth support dissapeared (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t54537-microsoft-bluetooth-support-dissapeared.html)

=?Utf-8?B?S2luZyBCbGFo?= 01-27-2006 11:11 AM

Microsoft bluetooth support dissapeared

I have searched everywhere and cannot find an answer to this.
Firstly, there is no Bluetooth option in the control panel, with or without
my USB Dongle plugged in. I have installed the drivers for it, the device
even appears in the Device manager.
One guide I found suggests i enable the "Bluetooth Support" service in
services.msc, but when I checked, that isn't even there!

I have Windows XP SP2, i would really appreciate any help!