Velocity Reviews

-   -   Web Hostig (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t544680-web-hostig.html)

=?Utf-8?B?SG9sbHl3b29kMDcyOA==?= 10-16-2007 01:58 PM

Web Hostig

Does anyone administer a web hosting environment?? Its not really a
traditional server-client job that I am use to? Can anyone give me some key
points and tasks?

Thanks in advance.

Consultant 10-17-2007 02:46 PM

Re: Web Hostig

yes, secure and patch your boxes. do continual log checks and build it for
high availability. i specialize in secure web architecture

=?Utf-8?B?SG9sbHl3b29kMDcyOA==?= 10-17-2007 04:55 PM

Re: Web Hostig

Any good reading material or websites for best practices? Recommendations?