Velocity Reviews

-   -   encryption problem...I think??? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t5446-encryption-problem-i-think.html)

=?Utf-8?B?SnJvYmVydHM=?= 01-13-2005 02:19 AM

encryption problem...I think???

I have a mn500 router and my 2 wireless are linksys. I have started not
being able to access a particular website that I normally use. I can access
it from the computer tied to the router, but neither of the computers on the
wireless can access it. They can access anything else, but not this
particular site. Someone said it might be the encryption from the router to
the linksys. I have not a clue. Can anyone help me??? Thanks