Velocity Reviews

-   -   Actualtests MCSE Latest Updated Sep, 2007 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t544512-actualtests-mcse-latest-updated-sep-2007-a.html)

erni 10-16-2007 01:07 AM

Actualtests MCSE Latest Updated Sep, 2007

Hi
Actualtests MCSE Latest Updated Sep, 2007

70-270 Sep 07,2007 Q & A 421
h**p://rapidshare.com/files/62340391/070-270.zip

70-290 Sep 20,2007 Q & A 839
h**p://rapidshare.com/files/62844100/070-290.zip

70-291 Sep 13,2007 Q & A 365
h**p://rapidshare.com/files/62342849/070-291.zip

70-293 Sep 07,2007 Q & A 227
h**p://rapidshare.com/files/62343068/070-293.zip

70-294 Sep 06,2007 Q & A 232
h**p://rapidshare.com/files/62343233/070-294.zip

70-297 Sep 10,2007 Q & A 124
h**p://rapidshare.com/files/62343284/070-297.zip

no pass

Brat« 10-16-2007 11:04 PM

Re: Actualtests MCSE Latest Updated Sep, 2007

"erni" <ernestozr@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1192496868.497041.308510@e34g2000pro.googlegr oups.com...
> Hi

<SNIP>

> no pass

now this is the most intelligent thing you have said

--
Brat« MCNGP # 69

Neil 10-17-2007 12:17 AM

Re: Actualtests MCSE Latest Updated Sep, 2007

did you hear "Brat«" <likeIwouldtellyou@inyourdreams.com> say in

> --
> Bratę MCNGP # 69

HOLY SCHMOLLEY! I'm trying to think of the last time I saw you in these
parts. But then I haven't been all that frequent...

btw, congrats on the wedding thing and I don't think I will get used to
your new last name for at least another 20 minutes.

- Life for some is a tale of woe...but there's usually more woe than
tail.

kpg* 10-17-2007 12:58 PM

Re: Actualtests MCSE Latest Updated Sep, 2007

Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns99CBCE5E48066neilmcsegmailcom@
207.46.248.16:

> did you hear "Brat«" <likeIwouldtellyou@inyourdreams.com> say in
>
>> --
>> Bratę MCNGP # 69

> HOLY SCHMOLLEY! I'm trying to think of the last time I saw you in these
> parts. But then I haven't been all that frequent...
>
> btw, congrats on the wedding thing and I don't think I will get used to
> your new last name for at least another 20 minutes.

I have nothing to say. I just wanted to be part of this thread.

oh yeah...Any wedding pics?

0x22

catwalker63 10-17-2007 06:18 PM

Re: Actualtests MCSE Latest Updated Sep, 2007

"kpg*" <no@spam.com> prattled ceaselessly in
news:Xns99CC5130D25E9ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16:

> Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in
> news:Xns99CBCE5E48066neilmcsegmailcom@ 207.46.248.16:
>
>> did you hear "Brat«" <likeIwouldtellyou@inyourdreams.com> say in
>>
>>> --
>>> Bratę MCNGP # 69

>> HOLY SCHMOLLEY! I'm trying to think of the last time I saw you in
>> these parts. But then I haven't been all that frequent...
>>
>> btw, congrats on the wedding thing and I don't think I will get used
>> to your new last name for at least another 20 minutes.

> I have nothing to say. I just wanted to be part of this thread.
>

> oh yeah...Any wedding pics?
>
> 0x22

Are you having issues with feeling connected?

--
Catwalker
MCNGP #43

Neil 10-17-2007 11:38 PM

Re: Actualtests MCSE Latest Updated Sep, 2007

did you hear "kpg*" <no@spam.com> say in
news:Xns99CC5130D25E9ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16:

> oh yeah...Any wedding pics?

if you know where to look there are ;)

- It's not hard to meet expenses; they're everywhere!

kpg* 10-18-2007 09:40 PM

Re: Actualtests MCSE Latest Updated Sep, 2007

catwalker63 <_catwalker63_@hotmamamail.com> wrote in
news:Xns99CC732D6E806catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136:

> "kpg*" <no@spam.com> prattled ceaselessly in
> news:Xns99CC5130D25E9ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16:
>
>> Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in
>> news:Xns99CBCE5E48066neilmcsegmailcom@ 207.46.248.16:
>>
>>> did you hear "Brat«" <likeIwouldtellyou@inyourdreams.com> say in

>>> HOLY SCHMOLLEY! I'm trying to think of the last time I saw you in
>>> these parts. But then I haven't been all that frequent...
>>>
>>> btw, congrats on the wedding thing and I don't think I will get used
>>> to your new last name for at least another 20 minutes.

>> I have nothing to say. I just wanted to be part of this thread.
>>

>> oh yeah...Any wedding pics?
>>
>> 0x22
>>

> Are you having issues with feeling connected?

Yes. Does it show that much?

I'm fighting strep throat, my son recently moved out,
my paycheck was short, lsu lost to kentucky, I'm trying
to learn ASP.NET AJAX, Bratę got married, it's been a
long week.

catwalker63 10-19-2007 01:04 AM

news:Xns99CDA9A4AE66Cipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16:

> I'm fighting strep throat, my son recently moved out,
> my paycheck was short, lsu lost to kentucky, I'm trying
> to learn ASP.NET AJAX, Bratę got married, it's been a
> long week.

I'm sorry. I'd think you'd be celebrating having your son move out. I
don't understand parents.

kpg* 10-19-2007 01:55 PM

news:Xns99CDB7FDB6B7Bcatwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136:

> "kpg*" <no@spam.com> prattled ceaselessly in
> news:Xns99CDA9A4AE66Cipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16:
>

>> I'm fighting strep throat, my son recently moved out,
>> my paycheck was short, lsu lost to kentucky, I'm trying
>> to learn ASP.NET AJAX, Bratę got married, it's been a
>> long week.
>>

> I'm sorry. I'd think you'd be celebrating having your son move out. I
> don't understand parents.

Wifey is having a hard time, I explain to her that this is what's
supposed to happen. who want's a 30 year old son living in the
basement? But even I sometime miss the boy. He did show up last
night though, and is staying the weekend :)

I took two sick days last week they did'nt pay me for, but I got
that straight, The antibiotics are starting to work, LSU will
defeat Auburn, I probably never really had a chance with Brat
anyway and I'm sure my wife wouldn't understand, ASP.NET AJAX
is easy, and I'm pretty sure you're no wearing any underwear,
so things are looking up already.

But don't underestimate that "Empty nest syndrome" thing. I might
be weird (well I'm pretty sure I am) but I actually like my kids.

kpg

Frisbee« 10-19-2007 02:58 PM

"kpg*" <no@spam.com> wrote in message
news:Xns99CE5ADBF6576ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> catwalker63 <_catwalker63_@hotmamamail.com> wrote in
> news:Xns99CDB7FDB6B7Bcatwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136:
>
>> "kpg*" <no@spam.com> prattled ceaselessly in
>> news:Xns99CDA9A4AE66Cipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16:
>>

>>> I'm fighting strep throat, my son recently moved out,
>>> my paycheck was short, lsu lost to kentucky, I'm trying
>>> to learn ASP.NET AJAX, Bratę got married, it's been a
>>> long week.
>>>

>> I'm sorry. I'd think you'd be celebrating having your son move out. I
>> don't understand parents.

> Wifey is having a hard time, I explain to her that this is what's
> supposed to happen. who want's a 30 year old son living in the
> basement? But even I sometime miss the boy. He did show up last
> night though, and is staying the weekend :)
>
> I took two sick days last week they did'nt pay me for, but I got
> that straight, The antibiotics are starting to work, LSU will
> defeat Auburn, I probably never really had a chance with Brat
> anyway and I'm sure my wife wouldn't understand, ASP.NET AJAX
> is easy, and I'm pretty sure you're no wearing any underwear,
> so things are looking up already.
>
> But don't underestimate that "Empty nest syndrome" thing. I might
> be weird (well I'm pretty sure I am) but I actually like my kids.

Now you have to do the dishes and take out the trash, right?