Velocity Reviews

-   -   Anyone know how to display acquired DNS settings? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t543163-anyone-know-how-to-display-acquired-dns-settings.html)

Fred@anonymous.org 10-10-2007 03:50 AM

Anyone know how to display acquired DNS settings?

Does anyone know how to display the acquired DNS server numbers
from a pix 501 with an outside setroute command? I need to put
the dns numbers in some static mahines behind the pix, and dhcpd is disabled
in the pix.. i have no way to glean the numbers externaly

Merv 10-11-2007 09:49 AM

Re: Anyone know how to display acquired DNS settings?

On Oct 9, 11:50 pm, F...@anonymous.org wrote:
> Does anyone know how to display the acquired DNS server numbers
> from a pix 501 with an outside setroute command? I need to put
> the dns numbers in some static mahines behind the pix, and dhcpd is disabled
> in the pix.. i have no way to glean the numbers externalIf you are connected to COX then

If you are connected to COX then

24.248.210.1 wsip-24-248-210-1.ks.ks.cox.net

NS.COX.NET 68.1.16.100
NS.EAST.COX.NET 68.1.16.101
NS.WEST.COX.NET 68.111.106.76