Learn About All Things SOA:: SOA India 2007:: IISc, Bangalore (Nov 21-23)
Aligning IT systems to business needs and improving service levels
within the constraints of tight budgets has for long been the topmost
challenge for CIOs and IT decision makers. Service-oriented
Architecture (SOA) provides a proven strategy to clearly address both
of these objectives. Creating more agile information systems and
making better use of existing infrastructure are two leading factors
that are boosting SOA adoption across large, medium, and small Indian
industries from the BFSI, Retail, Telecom, Manufacturing, Pharma,
Energy, Government and Services verticals in India. If you are an IT
decision maker belonging to any of these verticals, SOA India 2007
(IISc, Bangalore, Nov 21-23 2007) presents a unique opportunity to
gather cutting-edge business and technical insights on SOA and other
related areas such as BPM, BPEL, Enterprise 2.0, SaaS, MDM, Open
Source, and more.
At SOA India 2007, acclaimed SOA analysts, visionaries, and industry
speakers from across the world will show you how to keep pace with
change and elevate your IT infrastructure to meet competition and
scale effectively. The organisers are giving away 100 FREE tickets
worth INR 5000 each to the first 100 qualified delegates belonging to
the CxO/IT Decision Maker/Senior IT Management profile, so hurry to
grab this opportunity to learn about all things SOA. You can send your
complete details, including your designation, e-mail ID, and postal
address directly to Anirban Karmakar at firstname.lastname@example.org to
enrol in this promotion that is open until 12 October 2007.
SOA India 2007 will also feature two half-day workshops on SOA
Governance (by Keith Harrison-Broninski) and SOA Architecture Deep
Dive (by Jason Bloomberg). If you are an IT manager, software
architect, project leader, network & infrastructure specialist, or a
software developer, looking for the latest information, trends, best
practices, products and solutions available for building and deploying
successful SOA implementations, SOA India 2007's technical track
offers you immense opportunities.
Speakers at SOA India include:
· Jason Bloomberg, Senior Analyst & Managing Partner, ZapThink LLC
· Keith Harrison-Broninski, Independent consultant, writer,
· John Crupi, CTO, JackBe Corporation
· Sandy Kemsley, Independent BPM Analyst, column2.com
· Prasanna Krishna, SOA Lab Director, THBS
· Miko Matsumara, VP & Deputy CTO, SoftwareAG
· Atul Patel, Head MDM Business, SAP Asia Pacifc & Japan
· Anil Sharma, Staff Engineer, BEA Systems
· Coach Wei, Chairman & CTO, Nexaweb
· Chaitanya Sharma, Director EDM, Fair Isaac Corporation
A partial list of the sessions at SOA India 2007 include:
· EAI to SOA: Radical Change or Logical Evolution?
· BPEL: Strengths, Limitations & Future!
· MDM: Jumpstart Your SOA Journey
· Governance, Quality, and Management: The Three Pillars of SOA
· Building the Business Case for SOA
· Avoiding SOA Pitfalls
· SOA Governance and Human Interaction Management
· Business Intelligence, BPM, and SOA Handshake
· Enterprise 2.0: Social Impact of Web 2.0 Inside Organizations
· Web 2.0 and SOA - Friends or Foe?
· Achieving Decision Yield across the SOA-based Enterprise
· Governance from day one
· Demystifying Enterprise Mashups
· Perfecting the Approach to Enterprise SOA
· How to Build Cost Effective SOA. "Made in India" Really Works!
For more information, log on to http://www.soaindia2007.com
|All times are GMT. The time now is 04:14 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.