Velocity Reviews

-   -   Went from using Visual Web Develop express to Visual Studio 2005 and getting error when trying to open project (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t542326-went-from-using-visual-web-develop-express-to-visual-studio-2005-and-getting-error-when-trying-to-open-project.html)

jonny 10-05-2007 09:59 PM

Went from using Visual Web Develop express to Visual Studio 2005 and getting error when trying to open project

Went from using Visual Web Develop express to Visual Studio 2005 and
getting error when trying to open project.

Error message:

"One or more projects in the solution could not be loaded for the
following reason(s):

The project file or web has been moved, renamed or is not on your
computer.
"

Not sure why I am getting this error? Any help would be appreciated.

Michael Nemtsev 10-06-2007 06:52 AM

Re: Went from using Visual Web Develop express to Visual Studio 2005 and getting error when trying to open project

Hello jonny,

It's hard to tell without having your sln file.
Try to create the new solution in VS 2005 and add all your project there
manually

---
WBR,

j> Went from using Visual Web Develop express to Visual Studio 2005 and
j> getting error when trying to open project.
j>
j> Error message:
j>
j> "One or more projects in the solution could not be loaded for the
j> following reason(s):
j>
j> The project file or web has been moved, renamed or is not on your
j> computer.
j> "
j> Not sure why I am getting this error? Any help would be appreciated.
j>