Velocity Reviews

-   -   URl drop down window (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t542122-url-drop-down-window.html)

Eddie G 10-05-2007 02:21 AM

URl drop down window

My wife has a complaint about clicking on the arrow in the URL window to
bring a drop-down list of previously visited web pages. She uses IE usually
and with it, it lists web pages visited in order of when they were last
visited, and with Mozilla I cannot find the option to do this function. It
doesn't bother me, though, as I never use that method to find previously
visited web pages...I just type the first few letters in and let the program
auto-fill the rest.

Thanks!

Eddie G

Stanley Eisen 10-05-2007 05:51 AM

Re: URl drop down window

Eddie G wrote:
> My wife has a complaint about clicking on the arrow in the URL window to
> bring a drop-down list of previously visited web pages. She uses IE
> usually and with it, it lists web pages visited in order of when they
> were last visited, and with Mozilla I cannot find the option to do this
> function. It doesn't bother me, though, as I never use that method to
> find previously visited web pages...I just type the first few letters in
> and let the program auto-fill the rest.

Get a new wife.