Velocity Reviews

-   -   Swissbit Cirrus WHITE USB 512mb USB Drive @ ThinkComputers.org (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t54180-swissbit-cirrus-white-usb-512mb-usb-drive-thinkcomputers-org.html)

Silverstrand 01-20-2006 02:49 AM

Swissbit Cirrus WHITE USB 512mb USB Drive @ ThinkComputers.org

http://www.thinkcomputers.org/review...HITE/email.jpg

Quote: “Swissbit is no stranger to memory products with a complete line of various memory related devices and components. Not long ago I reviewed a couple of Swissbit's other products the miniTwist and the retroALOX USB drives. They were very cool and performed well. Swissbit has introduced another addition to their USB drive line called the cirrusWHITE. I really found no problems with the other Swissbits devices I reviewed, they were pretty much perfect; can Swissbit improve on perfection? Let's find out...”

Review URL: http://www.thinkcomputers.org/v2/ind...reviews&id=322