Velocity Reviews

-   -   Antec P180 Computer Case Review at XYZ Computing (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t54123-antec-p180-computer-case-review-at-xyz-computing.html)

Silverstrand 01-19-2006 01:45 AM

Antec P180 Computer Case Review at XYZ Computing

http://www.xyzcomputing.com/images/s...p180/email.jpg

Snip: "The Antec P180 ended up having the specs and pricetag I wanted, all in a package that was hailed as a nearly silent PC case. Even more importantly Iíve been in love with the functionality of Antec for years, but this is the first case whose looks actually made me turn my head. In doing my background research it all seemed overwhelmingly positive except for a few dissenters grumbling about the necessary power supply cable length and flimsy front panels. The semi-minimalist look suited my needs exactly, but the case would be tried and tested based upon the noise it produced- my studio apartment is the epitome of close quarters."

Link: http://www.xyzcomputing.com/index.ph...sk=view&id=521