Velocity Reviews

-   General Computer Support (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f44-general-computer-support.html)
-   -   AVG / New cable connection issues (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t540739-avg-new-cable-connection-issues.html)

mvp 09-28-2007 10:17 PM

AVG / New cable connection issues

Hi

I have been an AVG free user for many years on my dail-up connection and have experienced no problems.
I recently began using high speed cable connection and now when I attempt to install AVG updates it is not recognizing that I have cable and keeps attempting the old non-existant dial-up connection. Therefore no updates are possible.
To top it off the AVG forum isnt taking registrations for help.

Please advise
TYVM