Velocity Reviews

-   Gaming (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f13-gaming.html)
-   -   fifa 08 demo help (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t540509-fifa-08-demo-help.html)

malkybck 09-27-2007 11:30 PM

fifa 08 demo help

hey all

i just finished downloading the demo for FIFA 08, but now that i am trying to open it i am getting the following message..

FIFA 08 requires hardware graphics acceleration

and it wont open.. any ideas how i fix it?

i have never bought games for my PC before and i was hoping to buy fifa 08 for it when it comes out since i only have a ps2 and i wanted to try playing it online. is it something to do with the graphics card? as i remember i had a choice of 3 graphic cards when i bought this comp and i asked for the cheapest one as back then i never planned on playing any games like this on the computer so that may be something to do with it.. although it is a good comp with 1024 ram etc.

so does anyone have any ideas what the problem is?

thanks in advance :)

bmw2007 11-07-2008 04:23 AM

i have never bought games for my PC before and i was hoping to buy fifa 08 for it when it comes out since i only have a ps2 and i wanted to try playing it online. is it something to do with the graphics card? as i remember i had a choice of 3 graphic cards when i bought this comp and i asked for the cheapest one as back then i never planned on playing any games like this on the computer so that may be something to do with it.. although it is a good comp with 1024 ram etc.
--i also met troubles like this,who could help me?