Velocity Reviews

-   -   Thunderbird, mark all (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t540442-thunderbird-mark-all.html)

BrusJr 09-27-2007 07:42 PM

Thunderbird, mark all

hello there,
is it possible to mark all news groups as read? Version 1.5 had that
(when you click right mouse button on news group), in 2.0.0.6 I can't
find that. Help please

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo 09-27-2007 08:02 PM

Re: Thunderbird, mark all

BrusJr wrote:
> hello there,
> is it possible to mark all news groups as read? Version 1.5 had that
> (when you click right mouse button on news group), in 2.0.0.6 I can't
> find that. Help please

that option is still there, it hasn't gone anywhere.

or Reply to Author. Thanks!

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

BrusJr 09-27-2007 11:50 PM

Re: Thunderbird, mark all

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
> BrusJr wrote:
>> hello there,
>> is it possible to mark all news groups as read? Version 1.5 had that
>> (when you click right mouse button on news group), in 2.0.0.6 I can't
>> find that. Help please

> that option is still there, it hasn't gone anywhere.

Sorry, but it's not at me :( See the picture, it should be here
somewhere, am I right?
see the picture:
http://image63.webshots.com/463/3/33...1WohaUt_ph.jpg

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo 09-28-2007 12:32 AM

Re: Thunderbird, mark all

BrusJr wrote:
> Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
>> BrusJr wrote:
>>> hello there,
>>> is it possible to mark all news groups as read? Version 1.5 had that
>>> (when you click right mouse button on news group), in 2.0.0.6 I can't
>>> find that. Help please

>> that option is still there, it hasn't gone anywhere.
>>

> Sorry, but it's not at me :( See the picture, it should be here
> somewhere, am I right?
> see the picture:
> http://image63.webshots.com/463/3/33...1WohaUt_ph.jpg

sorry, no you can't mark all newsgroups read at once, just
one at a time with Mark Newsgroup Read. I have never seen
that option. Perhaps you had an extension that did that.

Vegard Krog Petersen 09-28-2007 08:28 PM

Re: Thunderbird, mark all

On 28.09.2007 02:32 Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
> BrusJr wrote:
>> Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
>>> that option is still there, it hasn't gone anywhere.
>>>

>> Sorry, but it's not at me :( See the picture, it should be here
>> somewhere, am I right?
>> see the picture:
>> http://image63.webshots.com/463/3/33...1WohaUt_ph.jpg

> sorry, no you can't mark all newsgroups read at once, just one at a time
> with Mark Newsgroup Read. I have never seen that option. Perhaps you
> had an extension that did that.

'Newsworthy for Thunderbird' did that:
http://home.no.net/alfps/utilities/newsworthy/
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...erbird&id=2129

Only for 1.5 unfortunelately. Modded versions works with 2.0, but not
this function (at least not for me): 'Mark all newsgroups read'

regards from

--
Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

http://vegard2.no -
Solitaire MahJongg guide, Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire,
Freeware Logo & symbol, Halma & Chinese Checkers,
Pachisi & Ludo, Freeware Solitaire, My fishy site (fishing
games), a.c.f.g information, Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb
18+ sites: Firefoxy, Adult Solitaire, Fishy Pictures,
Sexy Chess, Sexy Librarians, Sexy Football