Velocity Reviews

-   -   Starting Fresh (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t5402-starting-fresh.html)

=?Utf-8?B?UkpQ?= 01-09-2005 02:07 AM

Starting Fresh

Hello. I have tried with your helo and nothing seems to work. My
configuration is below. I want to start my network fresh so how would I
delete every change that I did? I am out of ideas on how to make my network
work. Here is the layout.

Wireless router connected to a cable modem. Comp 1 running XP Home SP2
connected to the router via network cable. Comp 2 connected by wireless card
running XP home SP 2. I tried the home networking wizard and still nothing.
Please, if possible, give me step by step instructions on how these computers
can see each other and share a printer. WHen trying to view network I get a
MSHOME home error saying it is not accessible. Please help.

Thanks
RJP

Carey Holzman 01-09-2005 08:32 AM

Re: Starting Fresh