Velocity Reviews

-   -   ASP.Net Ajax Toolkit (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t539135-asp-net-ajax-toolkit.html)

Rick 09-21-2007 07:08 PM

ASP.Net Ajax Toolkit

I've installed ASP.net 1.0 Ajax and the tool kit, made the necessary changes
to the web.config. When I use the passwordstrength control, I followed the
video just as it showed, the text indicator works fine, but when I set it to
the barindicator nothing shows for the strenght.

Any Suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Rick

Teemu Keiski 09-23-2007 06:55 AM

Re: ASP.Net Ajax Toolkit

Hi,

I suggest you ask this directly on ASP.NET Forums where there is dedicated
forum - http://forums.asp.net/1022.aspx - for AJAX Toolkit

--
Teemu Keiski
AspInsider, ASP.NET MVP

Walter Wang [MSFT] 09-24-2007 03:44 AM

RE: ASP.Net Ajax Toolkit

Hi Rick,

As Teemu suggested, the ASP.NET Ajax Control Toolkit is released under
Microsoft Permissive License (MS-PL) and not supported by MSDN Managed
Newsgroup. Also, there's very active support for this project at
forums.asp.net.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,
Walter Wang (wawang@online.microsoft.com, remove 'online.')