Velocity Reviews

-   -   Moving the view state to the bottom of the form (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t538857-moving-the-view-state-to-the-bottom-of-the-form.html)

Alan Silver 09-20-2007 10:10 PM

Moving the view state to the bottom of the form

Hello,

I have just come across the following page...

....in which a method is shown for moving the view state hidden input to
the bottom of the page. This is done by deriving a class from Page and
overriding the Render method.

Given that we now have control adapters, which I have yet to use, but
look perfect for this job, can this be done more elegantly now? My guess
is that if you know how to write an adapter for the Form, you could use
the same idea without having to change all your pages to use a new
class.

Anyone any idea how to do this in practice? TIA

--
Alan Silver

Alan Silver 09-24-2007 01:54 PM

Re: Moving the view state to the bottom of the form

Anyone?

In article <4uOsfK98+u8GFwnF@nospamthankyou.spam>, Alan Silver
<alan-silver@nospam.thanx.invalid> writes