Velocity Reviews

-   -   Microsoft.Jet.4.0.OleDb (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t538134-microsoft-jet-4-0-oledb.html)

shabby 09-18-2007 08:59 AM

Microsoft.Jet.4.0.OleDb

hey! i'm a budding programmer in asp.net. i'm using ms-access as my
database for now as i''m working for my college project. my database
connectivity is giving problems. ive done my installations twice. it
says " 'Microsoft.Jet.4.0.oledb' provider is not registered on the
local machine " have any of you faced the same problem and have a
solution to my problem? its very urgent.

Claudia Fong 09-18-2007 09:12 AM

Re: Microsoft.Jet.4.0.OleDb

Did you add the reference yet?

Cheers!

Claudi

shabby 09-20-2007 06:17 AM

Re: Microsoft.Jet.4.0.OleDb

On Sep 18, 2:12 pm, Claudia Fong <cdolphi...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Did you add the reference yet?
>
> Cheers!
>
> Claudi
>
> *** Sent via Developersdexhttp://www.developersdex.com***

hey claudi! thanks for responding! but can u pl elaborate... m a novice