Velocity Reviews

-   -   wireless internet (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t537039-wireless-internet.html)

=?Utf-8?B?bGVlZnJhbg==?= 09-13-2007 06:02 PM

wireless internet

My internet explorer cannot detect my wireless connection anymore. It stopped
working one random day after two years of recognizing the same wireless
connection. My wireless card works fine and shows a very good signal, but IE
continually displays an error message (the general unable to display website
message.)

Jack \(MVP-Networking\). 09-14-2007 03:31 AM

Re: wireless internet

Hi
Showing very good signal does not mean that you actually have a connection.
Use IP config to check if there is a viable connection between the computer
and the Wireless Router/Access Point.
http://www.ezlan.net/ip_mac.html
If there is No valid connection may be this can Help,
http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html
If the connection is valid try this,
http://www.ezlan.net/clean.html#refreshnet
Jack (MVP-Networking).