Velocity Reviews

-   -   Printer on WiFI? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t5370-printer-on-wifi.html)

Veritech 01-06-2005 06:25 PM

Printer on WiFI?

Got a Hp 3330 printer(USB and parellel) whats the best way to connect it to
my wifi B network. I've got a wireless router with a 4 port hub, but the
printer is about 4 meters away in another room.

Any ideas?

Jack 01-06-2005 09:27 PM

Re: Printer on WiFI?

Hi
There are Wireless Printer servers that can be plugged into the printer and
connet it as a Network Printer to the Router.
D-Link, Linksys, and others make it log to the respective sites and search
for "printer server".
Jack (MVP-Networking).

=?Utf-8?B?YnV6eg==?= 01-07-2005 11:09 PM

Re: Printer on WiFI?

I am using an SMC router/print server and it works great. I am using it for 2
pc's and 2 mac's. I am currently using the printer with both mac's just
haven't gotten the pc's going yet.