Velocity Reviews

-   -   Cisco 2811 with HWIC-1FE (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t536593-cisco-2811-with-hwic-1fe.html)

AlMills 09-12-2007 02:28 AM

Cisco 2811 with HWIC-1FE

I have a 2811 that I just installed a HWIC-1FE in, and the IOS wouldn't identify. Cisco had me install IOS 12.4.11-XJ4 and this identified the WIC, but broke VPN access.

The 2811 is configured with the two internal FE interfaces going to an ISP and the internal network. The 1FE is to connect to a new ISP.

If I revert back to the previous IOS; VPN works again, but the WIC is not identified. I have also tried a newer IOS 12.4.15T1 that Cisco recommended to try, and I lost all Internet connectivity.

Has anyone configured a 1FE in a 2811 before?

elvis.asia 02-25-2010 09:41 AM

CISCO 2811 with HWIC

Hi,

Do you have a solution for the problem yet? I have the same problem and it's now looking for solution. MY 2nd WAN is not working since I purchased HWIC with my 2811 route 1 year ago. If you had already fixed the problem, please help send the solution to me. Thanks

Elvis
elvis @ registry.asia