Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   70-284 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t536111-70-284-a.html)

Gregoire 09-10-2007 09:27 AM

70-284

Hello,

I would like to get the certification 70-284 : Implementing And Managing
Microsoft Exchange Server 2003

Do you have good ressources or good links to learn more?

Thanks,

Mostly Gizzards 09-10-2007 01:39 PM

Re: 70-284

Gregoire wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to get the certification 70-284 : Implementing And Managing
> Microsoft Exchange Server 2003
>
> Do you have good ressources or good links to learn more?
>
> Thanks,

Microsoft Self-Paced Training Kit - ISBN 978-0735618992
Technet: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/e.../bb288525.aspx

Gregoire 09-10-2007 01:52 PM

Re: 70-284

Also I'm looking for free videos to learn, some ideas?

Harvey Colwell 09-10-2007 02:11 PM

Re: 70-284

I second the use of Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC). That and lots of
hands-on is what I used for both the 284 & 285 exams.

If you can find anything free out there, good for you. That's icing on the
cake. But don't count on free stuff to get you by.

Mostly Gizzards 09-10-2007 02:12 PM

Re: 70-284

Gregoire wrote:
> Also I'm looking for free videos to learn, some ideas?

Thats a tough one. I used CBT Nuggets, but they are anything but free.
They charge $200 for their 70-284 training video. The material they
cover with it is perfect for the test.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

MG