Velocity Reviews

-   -   Blackberry Question (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t535973-blackberry-question.html)

DZN 09-09-2007 01:06 PM

Blackberry Question

From time to time some combination of button presses (occurring when I have
my BB in a pocket, moves the email that is highlighted in the email list all
the way to the bottom. This requires about 3 minutes of scrolling to get
back to the top.

Does anyone know what combination of button presses causes that and MORE
IMPORTANTLY, whether there is any combination of button strokes for "Go to
Top of List."

doS 09-09-2007 04:59 PM

Re: Blackberry Question

great in a pie