Velocity Reviews

-   -   Problem with Thunderbird (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t535943-problem-with-thunderbird.html)

The Toxic Avenger 09-09-2007 05:26 AM

Problem with Thunderbird

Since about a week ago, when I hit DELETE while viewing a message in my
main inbox, the message doesn't go away until I hit NEXT or X out of the
message. This doesn't happen with any other inbox or when reading
usenet. I've looked at all the settings I can access normally. As far as
I can see, the message has been deleted, but it's still there on my
monitor and the program doesn't automatically take me to the next message.

Can anyone tell me how to make work like it used to?

The Toxic Avenger
--
DEATH TO ALL EXTREMISTS!!

Crush Evil 09-25-2007 10:01 AM

Re: Problem with Thunderbird

On Sep 8, 10:26 pm, The Toxic Avenger <friscomu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Since about a week ago, when I hit DELETE while viewing a message in my
> main inbox, the message doesn't go away until I hit NEXT or X out of the

IMAP?