Velocity Reviews

-   -   Help finding a file, please! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t535906-help-finding-a-file-please.html)

AnnieMouse 09-09-2007 12:30 AM

Help finding a file, please!

Hi,

Years ago someone here told me where to find the Window Messenger file so I
could remove it or alter it so it wouldn't keep opening. Now, I'm having
trouble finding it. Anyone?

Thanks so much!

Hal Clark 09-09-2007 04:01 AM

Re: Help finding a file, please!

http://www.grc.com/stm/shootthemessenger.htm

Kenny 09-09-2007 10:38 AM

Re: Help finding a file, please!

XP AntiSpy:
http://www.softpedia.com/get/Interne...PAntispy.shtml

--
Kenny Cargill

news:Z8HEi.26033$eY.17478@newssvr13.news.prodigy.n et...

Annie 09-09-2007 03:49 PM

"Kenny" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
> XP AntiSpy:
> http://www.softpedia.com/get/Interne...PAntispy.shtml
>
> --
> Kenny Cargill

> "AnnieMouse" <AnnieMouse@nothere.com> wrote in message
> news:Z8HEi.26033$eY.17478@newssvr13.news.prodigy.n et...
>> Hi,
>>
>> Years ago someone here told me where to find the Window Messenger file so
>> I could remove it or alter it so it wouldn't keep opening. Now, I'm
>> having trouble finding it. Anyone?

Thanks, Kenny and Hal! I wish I remembered where on C:\ the exe file was.
I was able to just re-name it and then it didn't work anymore.

Thanks again!