Velocity Reviews

-   -   Eclipse Plugin: how to modify perl build path from an eclipse Plugin java class (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t535596-eclipse-plugin-how-to-modify-perl-build-path-from-an-eclipse-plugin-java-class.html)

eser@libero.it 09-07-2007 10:16 AM

Eclipse Plugin: how to modify perl build path from an eclipse Plugin java class

Hi!
I developed an eclipse plugin who creates projects of "perl nature"
with a particular path: I must modify the perl build path but I don't
know what I have to do... My code now is:

IWorkspace work=ResourcesPlugin.getWorkspace();

IWorkspaceRoot workRoot=ResourcesPlugin.getWorkspace().getRoot();

IProject newProject=workRoot.getProject(name);

IProjectDescription
newProjectDescription=work.newProjectDescription(n ame);

String[] natureId=new String[1];

natureId[0]="org.epic.perleditor.perlnature"; //PERL NATURE

newProjectDescription.setNatureIds(natureId);

//Here I think is the place where I have to modify the perl path of
the project the plugin is goig to create
newProject.create(newProjectDescription,null); //creazione progetto

Can you give me an idea or a little piece of source code to resolve
this problem???
I browse a lot in the web but I didn't find any idea to continue...

Thanks very much!

Daniele.

Lew 09-07-2007 09:45 PM

Re: PERL INCLUDE PATH automatically from Java Code

eser@libero.it wrote:
> Hi all!
> I have a big problem..

Yes, you haven't learned not to multi-post. GIYF.

Use cross-posting, as I did to correct your distribution, if you really,
really, really, really absolutely must reach more than one newsgroup, although
such coverage is unlikely to get you more, better or faster answers.

--
Lew