Velocity Reviews

-   -   Any one know how to bind selectOneMenu in a JSF to one method in a java class ? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t534786-any-one-know-how-to-bind-selectonemenu-in-a-jsf-to-one-method-in-a-java-class.html)

Cijo Jose 09-04-2007 01:15 PM

Any one know how to bind selectOneMenu in a JSF to one method in a java class ?

I have two selectOneMenu, If first selectOneMenu's value
change then second selectOneMenu's value

must be change. For this I have created on method in Java
class. But the problem is I dont know to bind the

value and action of the JSF to the method of java class.

Please let me know how to add a list of values to the second
selectOneMenu.

Thanks in advance

jayashri 06-26-2008 04:41 AM

hi,
if u got the solution for this can u plese send to me