Velocity Reviews

-   -   outlook express problem (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t534695-outlook-express-problem.html)

Seamus J. Wilson 09-04-2007 01:44 AM

outlook express problem

Daughter runs xp home. Her outlook express hangs up repeatedly downloading
messages. When they do come the come in triplicate.
How do I uninstall it so I can reload it?
Thank you,
Seamus J. Wilson

Evan Platt 09-04-2007 04:44 AM

Re: outlook express problem

On Mon, 3 Sep 2007 18:44:46 -0700, "Seamus J. Wilson" <sligo@cox.net>
wrote:

>Daughter runs xp home. Her outlook express hangs up repeatedly downloading
>messages. When they do come the come in triplicate.
>How do I uninstall it so I can reload it?

Start, Settings, Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs.

Uninstalling OE is a good start. Leave it at that. Use a better
client. Thunderbird is a start.

meerkat 09-04-2007 08:08 AM

Re: outlook express problem

"Seamus J. Wilson" <sligo@cox.net> wrote in message
> Daughter runs xp home. Her outlook express hangs up repeatedly
> downloading messages. When they do come the come in triplicate.
> How do I uninstall it so I can reload it?
> Thank you,

Have a read here S.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/318378

Seamus J. Wilson 09-04-2007 02:29 PM