Velocity Reviews

-   -   External hard drive backup question (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t534663-external-hard-drive-backup-question.html)

Honest Abe 09-03-2007 10:58 PM

External hard drive backup question

I use Retrospect 7.5 with an external Iomega hard drive to back up my C
drive.

Upon doing an update of my backup files, I was informed that 7 errors took
place, these due to some lack of permission to access the files. It is not
clear why, as I need no passwords to access my own C drive.

Could this present any problems when a restoration to a new C drive from the
external drive becomes necessary?
If so, what can be done about it?

Thank you for any information you can provide.