Velocity Reviews

-   -   Automatically expanded attachments(jpgs) (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t534605-automatically-expanded-attachments-jpgs.html)

dale.thomson@gmail.com 09-03-2007 04:15 PM

Automatically expanded attachments(jpgs)

I am using version 2.0.0.6 (20070728) and would like to prevent
attached jpgs from automatically expanding into the body of email I
received. the expanded jpgs are so huge they cant be viewed
effectively in this way. I am sure there must be a setting or switch
I need to set but I just can't find it. Any help will be appreciated.

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo 09-03-2007 04:28 PM

Re: Automatically expanded attachments(jpgs)

dale.thomson@gmail.com wrote:
> I am using version 2.0.0.6 (20070728) and would like to prevent
> attached jpgs from automatically expanding into the body of email I
> received. the expanded jpgs are so huge they cant be viewed
> effectively in this way. I am sure there must be a setting or switch
> I need to set but I just can't find it. Any help will be appreciated.

click on View, and uncheck Message Inline

or Reply to Author. Thanks!

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo 09-03-2007 04:29 PM

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
> dale.thomson@gmail.com wrote:
>> I am using version 2.0.0.6 (20070728) and would like to prevent
>> attached jpgs from automatically expanding into the body of email I
>> received. the expanded jpgs are so huge they cant be viewed
>> effectively in this way. I am sure there must be a setting or switch
>> I need to set but I just can't find it. Any help will be appreciated.
>>

> click on View, and uncheck Message Inline

that should be click on View, and uncheck Display
Attachments Inline