Velocity Reviews

-   -   Japanese TV - audi/Video Cable (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t534447-japanese-tv-audi-video-cable.html)

asdf3b 09-02-2007 09:44 PM

Japanese TV - audi/Video Cable

Greetings! I am from USA. My digital cames with a cable called Audio/
Video cable for viewing pictures and video on TV. The TV must have
capability to accept the cable. Not many TVs have this capability. I
wonder whether the Japanese TVs in the hotels have this capability.
With thanks.

bhata 09-02-2007 10:37 PM

Re: Japanese TV - audi/Video Cable

It would be helpful if you could describe either the camera
or the cable. If the cable looks similar to the item on the far right:
http://www.dpreview.com/news/0508/Canon/a620-03.jpg
It is a very common RCA connector that most TVs have. I
used this type of cable in a hotel room in Japan with no problems.