Velocity Reviews

-   -   Newbie: How to I search for a song on iTunes? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t533145-newbie-how-to-i-search-for-a-song-on-itunes.html)

eBayer 08-28-2007 01:13 AM

Newbie: How to I search for a song on iTunes?

New to iTunes. I spent 5 minutes (this is a long time)
trying to figure out how to search for a particular song
on iTunes. Christ what a confusing website! Is it just
me? All I want to do is find a tune.

Thanks!

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov 08-28-2007 01:16 AM

Re: Newbie: How to I search for a song on iTunes?

"eBayer" <abuse@ebay.com> wrote:

>New to iTunes. I spent 5 minutes (this is a long time)
>trying to figure out how to search for a particular song
>on iTunes. Christ what a confusing website! Is it just
>me? All I want to do is find a tune.

Name of the song would of helped... Anyhow it's most of the time just
faster to use Google to do any search.

google: <your unknown song> site:www.apple.com/itunes/

--

I will save your sole
http://www.boredtodeath.co.uk/pictur...earpromise.jpg

chuckieŽ 08-28-2007 01:49 AM

Re: Newbie: How to I search for a song on iTunes?

First you have to go to the 'Store', then type in the name of the song or
artist in the 'Search' box, hit <enter> or the button and wait. It
sometimes takes a bit, depending on your connection...

Mitch 08-28-2007 04:59 AM

In article <favsr6$mkb$1@aioe.org>, eBayer <abuse@ebay.com> wrote:

> New to iTunes. I spent 5 minutes (this is a long time)
> trying to figure out how to search for a particular song
> on iTunes. Christ what a confusing website! Is it just
> me? All I want to do is find a tune.

There is a search box in the iTunes frame.

Type into that, hit Enter.

who'sthat 08-28-2007 10:27 AM

On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 18:13:10 -0700, "eBayer" <abuse@ebay.com> wrote:

>New to iTunes. I spent 5 minutes (this is a long time)
>trying to figure out how to search for a particular song
>on iTunes. Christ what a confusing website! Is it just
>me? All I want to do is find a tune.
>
>Thanks!

Yes it's just you. The site was created for idiots.

eBayer 08-28-2007 03:42 PM

"Mitch" <mitch@hawaii.rr> wrote in message
> In article <favsr6$mkb$1@aioe.org>, eBayer <abuse@ebay.com> wrote:
>
>> New to iTunes. I spent 5 minutes (this is a long time)
>> trying to figure out how to search for a particular song
>> on iTunes. Christ what a confusing website! Is it just
>> me? All I want to do is find a tune.

> There is a search box in the iTunes frame.
>
> Type into that, hit Enter.

not