Velocity Reviews

-   -   Traveling problem. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t532906-traveling-problem.html)

Knut Arvid Keilen 08-27-2007 01:56 AM

Traveling problem.

At the age of 42 I do not have a car to drive nor a garage to park it in.

I do not have a driver's licence certificate either.

When food shopping, I either use my bicycle or is driven by my father who
just became 70 the other day.

He suffers from Parkinsons desease and it takes quite a while to locate a
parking lot.

We do have quite a number of millionaires here around, but the local bus
jumps the pavement when driving to town along one of
our 3 main roads because the road is narrow.

Should I fare better ?