Velocity Reviews

-   -   What happened to Firehand? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t532339-what-happened-to-firehand.html)

123@nowhere.com 08-25-2007 12:23 AM

What happened to Firehand?

Did Firehand (Ember and Lightening) go out of business???

Mitch 08-25-2007 05:17 AM

Re: What happened to Firehand?

In article <2htuc3tij1kdftdnoeics3i0k8ij1v1vvi@4ax.com>,
<"123@nowhere.com"> wrote:

> Did Firehand (Ember and Lightening) go out of business???

I'm waiting to see if anyone has any idea what that is.

You could have given a clue, or explained why you thought they might
have.

The Old Sourdough 08-25-2007 10:10 AM

Re: What happened to Firehand?

On 2007-08-25, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, 123@nowhere.com waxed eloquently:
> Did Firehand (Ember and Lightening) go out of business???

Hhard to say. Their website is disabled, but the software is still
available.

--
The Old Sourdough

Mara 08-25-2007 01:07 PM

On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 19:17:11 -1000, Mitch <mitch@hawaii.rr> wrote:

>In article <2htuc3tij1kdftdnoeics3i0k8ij1v1vvi@4ax.com>,
><"123@nowhere.com"> wrote:
>
>> Did Firehand (Ember and Lightening) go out of business???

>I'm waiting to see if anyone has any idea what that is.

Firehand Technologies Corporation.

http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/A...rporation.html

>You could have given a clue, or explained why you thought they might
>have.

The entire site is down.

--
"When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth
and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers and for

William Poaster 08-25-2007 01:18 PM

Re: What happened to Firehand?

It was on, or about, Sat, 25 Aug 2007 08:07:31 -0500, that as I was
halfway through a large jam doughnut, Mara wrote:

> On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 19:17:11 -1000, Mitch <mitch@hawaii.rr> wrote:
>
>>In article <2htuc3tij1kdftdnoeics3i0k8ij1v1vvi@4ax.com>,
>><"123@nowhere.com"> wrote:
>>
>>> Did Firehand (Ember and Lightening) go out of business???

>>I'm waiting to see if anyone has any idea what that is.

> Firehand Technologies Corporation.
>
> http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Authors/

Firehand_Technologies_Corporation.html

>>You could have given a clue, or explained why you thought they might
>>have.

> The entire site is down.

Maybe it's gone up in smoke!

smartin 05-02-2013 11:15 PM

Posted in Tulsa, OK:

Mar 10, 2006 -
Smith, Matthew Warren, 40, Firehand Technologies owner, died Wednesday. Graveside service 10 a.m. Monday, Memorial Park Cemetery. Moore's Southlawn.

My last correspondance with Firehand was Mar 27, 2006. Since then, nothing.