Velocity Reviews

-   -   auto start (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t532335-auto-start.html)

PWB 08-24-2007 11:31 PM

auto start

I have a flash drive but wen I put it into my pc it doesnt auto start is
there any way I can do this please . TIA

Plato 08-25-2007 03:20 AM

Re: auto start

PWB wrote:

> I have a flash drive but wen I put it into my pc it doesnt auto start is
> there any way I can do this please . TIA

Very often it helps to say what OS you are using. For example, are you
using Unix?

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

WhzzKdd 08-25-2007 03:56 AM

Re: auto start

"Plato" <|@|.|> wrote in message
> PWB wrote:
>>
>> I have a flash drive but wen I put it into my pc it doesnt auto start is
>> there any way I can do this please . TIA

> Very often it helps to say what OS you are using. For example, are you
> using Unix?

It's probably a Commodore 64.

ded 08-25-2007 08:45 PM

Re: auto start

"PWB" <pwbutt@googlemail.com> wrote in message
>I have a flash drive but wen I put it into my pc it doesnt auto start is
>there any way I can do this please . TIA

I'll assume it is USB, In what way are you expecting it to "auto start"?

It's all guesswork with your NTL posts PWB, whatever the flash drive
may be, if USB it probably had some sort of software bundled with it,
if so have you installed it, when you connect the mysterious device
does the "found new hardware" wizard appear, does explorer recognise
a device is connected (Double click "My Computer"). ?????????