Velocity Reviews

-   -   Do you workout? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t532326-do-you-workout.html)

pcbutts1 08-24-2007 10:05 PM

Do you workout?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-xLA7ArEC0

Blinky the Shark 08-25-2007 01:38 AM

Re: Do you workout?

pcbutts1 wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-xLA7ArEC0

No, because "workout" is the thing you do when you work out.

Similarly, your "setup" is what results when you set up something.

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Evan Platt 08-25-2007 06:06 AM

Re: Do you workout?

On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 15:05:28 -0700, "pcbutts1"
<pcbutts1@leythosthestalker.com> wrote:

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-xLA7ArEC0

This kid works out too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPIoTKMa3zw

"MAMA!"

Top 08-25-2007 06:44 PM

Re: Do you workout?

Blinky the Shark wrote:

> pcbutts1 wrote:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-xLA7ArEC0

> No, because "workout" is the thing you do when you work out.
>
> Similarly, your "setup" is what results when you set up something.

I make it a rule to never do work of any kind. That works for me.

Top