Velocity Reviews

-   -   Rocket scientist is looking for intelligent woman! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t532199-rocket-scientist-is-looking-for-intelligent-woman.html)

imark 08-24-2007 12:59 PM

Rocket scientist is looking for intelligent woman!

Hello!

My name is Vitaly. I'm 30 years old, handsome,
attractive, romantic, passionate white man. I am financially and
emotionally stable and have a good job - chief programmer.

I am looking for a confident, intelligent woman for
serious relationship and marriage, someone who enjoys nature, going
out to dinner, dancing, watching movies and theater, children, playing
with pets, and home life.

Also who likes what I like and who wants to talk about
everything: Art, Education, Travel, Love, and Live!

I am highly educated. I graduated from State Technical
University in February 2000.I got Master Degree in Rocket Science. I
speak seven languages: English, German, and French, some Spanish,
Hebrew, Finnish, and Russian native. To read my profile please visit
here.

I can believe that I am a Latvian man, but I live in
Russia due to some history consequences. In fact my ancestries are
from Latvia, Riga. I have lived in Latvia in Rezekne for a long time.
Now I am living in the most beautiful city in Russia, Saint-
Petersburg.

I love Art, especially abstractionism, cubism.
Especially I like the creations of Mark Zakharovich Shagal! I can
spend hours visiting my favorite museums: Le Louvre , Muse d'Orsay
and enjoy wonderful creations of the past. I like people who develop
their intellectual and cultural personality.I like people, who not
only copy the nature but they bring their believes, ideas, thoughts
into their creations. I think that these people are very interesting.
Every time, I come to conclusion that each paintings created by people
and every paintings created by creator.

Usually, I like to play basketball, read classical
literature, and watch TV, movies.

I like everything in my live: wonderful cities and
buildings, city great backgrounds, beautiful mountains, green forests,
crystal clear lakes, fresh air, and yellow sun.

That's why I am enjoying travel so much. Recently I
have visited Paris in France, Helsinki in Finland. It was so
fantastic!!!

It is really a great pleasure to enjoy these wonderful
days with other people who share my interests!

best regards,

Vitaly

Please, visit my web site:

http://www.geocities.com/isonmark/about.html

Please write me a letter:

email: vitalyolegovich@msn.com

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?= 08-24-2007 05:47 PM

Re: Rocket scientist is looking for intelligent woman!

imark wrote:
> Hello!
>
> My name is Vitaly. I'm 30 years old, handsome,
> attractive, romantic, passionate white man. I am financially and
> emotionally stable and have a good job - chief programmer.
>
> I am looking for a confident, intelligent woman for
> serious relationship and marriage, someone who enjoys nature, going
> out to dinner, dancing, watching movies and theater, children, playing
> with pets, and home life.
>
> Also who likes what I like and who wants to talk about
> everything: Art, Education, Travel, Love, and Live!
>
> I am highly educated. I graduated from State Technical
> University in February 2000.I got Master Degree in Rocket Science. I
> speak seven languages: English, German, and French, some Spanish,
> Hebrew, Finnish, and Russian native. To read my profile please visit
> here.
>
> I can believe that I am a Latvian man, but I live in
> Russia due to some history consequences. In fact my ancestries are
> from Latvia, Riga. I have lived in Latvia in Rezekne for a long time.
> Now I am living in the most beautiful city in Russia, Saint-
> Petersburg.
>
> I love Art, especially abstractionism, cubism.
> Especially I like the creations of Mark Zakharovich Shagal! I can
> spend hours visiting my favorite museums: Le Louvre , Muse d'Orsay
> and enjoy wonderful creations of the past. I like people who develop
> their intellectual and cultural personality.I like people, who not
> only copy the nature but they bring their believes, ideas, thoughts
> into their creations. I think that these people are very interesting.
> Every time, I come to conclusion that each paintings created by people
> and every paintings created by creator.
>
> Usually, I like to play basketball, read classical
> literature, and watch TV, movies.
>
> I like everything in my live: wonderful cities and
> buildings, city great backgrounds, beautiful mountains, green forests,
> crystal clear lakes, fresh air, and yellow sun.
>
> That's why I am enjoying travel so much. Recently I
> have visited Paris in France, Helsinki in Finland. It was so
> fantastic!!!
>
> It is really a great pleasure to enjoy these wonderful
> days with other people who share my interests!
>
> best regards,
>
> Vitaly
>
> Please, visit my web site:
>
> http://www.geocities.com/isonmark/about.html
>
> Please write me a letter:
>
> email: vitalyolegovich@msn.com

I am female, intelligent and very wealthy. I want to know you in
familiar way. My beauty is only surpassed by my checking account, you
will see that immediately. Please send send the details so I can log
into your bank account and we will make sweet music together.

WhzzKdd 08-24-2007 06:49 PM

"Rgr" <abuse@your.isp.com> wrote in message
news:eqqdnV1hWbAZhFLbnZ2dnUVZ_gWdnZ2d@pghconnect.c om...
> imark wrote:
>> Hello!
>>
>> My name is Vitaly. I'm 30 years old, handsome,
>> attractive, romantic, passionate white man. I am financially and
>> emotionally stable and have a good job - chief programmer.
>>
>> I am looking for a confident, intelligent woman for
>> serious relationship and marriage, someone who enjoys nature, going
>> out to dinner, dancing, watching movies and theater, children, playing
>> with pets, and home life.
>>
>> Also who likes what I like and who wants to talk about
>> everything: Art, Education, Travel, Love, and Live!
>>
>> I am highly educated. I graduated from State Technical
>> University in February 2000.I got Master Degree in Rocket Science. I
>> speak seven languages: English, German, and French, some Spanish,
>> Hebrew, Finnish, and Russian native. To read my profile please visit
>> here.
>>
>> I can believe that I am a Latvian man, but I live in
>> Russia due to some history consequences. In fact my ancestries are
>> from Latvia, Riga. I have lived in Latvia in Rezekne for a long time.
>> Now I am living in the most beautiful city in Russia, Saint-
>> Petersburg.
>>
>> I love Art, especially abstractionism, cubism.
>> Especially I like the creations of Mark Zakharovich Shagal! I can
>> spend hours visiting my favorite museums: Le Louvre , Muse d'Orsay
>> and enjoy wonderful creations of the past. I like people who develop
>> their intellectual and cultural personality.I like people, who not
>> only copy the nature but they bring their believes, ideas, thoughts
>> into their creations. I think that these people are very interesting.
>> Every time, I come to conclusion that each paintings created by people
>> and every paintings created by creator.
>>
>> Usually, I like to play basketball, read classical
>> literature, and watch TV, movies.
>>
>> I like everything in my live: wonderful cities and
>> buildings, city great backgrounds, beautiful mountains, green forests,
>> crystal clear lakes, fresh air, and yellow sun.
>>
>> That's why I am enjoying travel so much. Recently I
>> have visited Paris in France, Helsinki in Finland. It was so
>> fantastic!!!
>>
>> It is really a great pleasure to enjoy these wonderful
>> days with other people who share my interests!
>>
>> best regards,
>>
>> Vitaly
>>
>> Please, visit my web site:
>>
>> http://www.geocities.com/isonmark/about.html
>>
>> Please write me a letter:
>>
>> email: vitalyolegovich@msn.com

> I am female, intelligent and very wealthy. I want to know you in familiar
> way. My beauty is only surpassed by my checking account, you will see that
> immediately. Please send send the details so I can log into your bank
> account and we will make sweet music together.

<g>! You got there first...go for it :)

William Poaster 08-26-2007 02:19 PM

Re: Rocket scientist is looking for intelligent woman!

It was on, or about, Fri, 24 Aug 2007 13:47:10 -0400, that as I was
halfway through a large jam doughnut, Rôgêr wrote:

> imark wrote:
>> Hello!
>>
>> My name is Vitaly. I'm 30 years old, handsome,
>> attractive, romantic, passionate white man. I am financially and
>> emotionally stable and have a good job - chief programmer.
>>
>> I am looking for a confident, intelligent woman for
>> serious relationship and marriage, someone who enjoys nature, going out
>> to dinner, dancing, watching movies and theater, children, playing with
>> pets, and home life.
>>
>> Also who likes what I like and who wants to talk about
>> everything: Art, Education, Travel, Love, and Live!
>>
>> I am highly educated. I graduated from State Technical
>> University in February 2000.I got Master Degree in Rocket Science. I
>> speak seven languages: English, German, and French, some Spanish,
>> Hebrew, Finnish, and Russian native. To read my profile please visit
>> here.
>>
>> I can believe that I am a Latvian man, but I live in
>> Russia due to some history consequences. In fact my ancestries are from
>> Latvia, Riga. I have lived in Latvia in Rezekne for a long time. Now I
>> am living in the most beautiful city in Russia, Saint- Petersburg.
>>
>> I love Art, especially abstractionism, cubism.
>> Especially I like the creations of Mark Zakharovich Shagal! I can spend
>> hours visiting my favorite museums: Le Louvre , Musée d'Orsay and enjoy
>> wonderful creations of the past. I like people who develop their
>> intellectual and cultural personality.I like people, who not only copy
>> the nature but they bring their believes, ideas, thoughts into their
>> creations. I think that these people are very interesting. Every time,
>> I come to conclusion that each paintings created by people and every
>> paintings created by creator.
>>
>> Usually, I like to play basketball, read classical
>> literature, and watch TV, movies.
>>
>> I like everything in my live: wonderful cities and
>> buildings, city great backgrounds, beautiful mountains, green forests,
>> crystal clear lakes, fresh air, and yellow sun.
>>
>> That's why I am enjoying travel so much. Recently I
>> have visited Paris in France, Helsinki in Finland. It was so
>> fantastic!!!
>>
>> It is really a great pleasure to enjoy these wonderful
>> days with other people who share my interests!
>>
>> best regards,
>>
>> Vitaly
>>
>> Please, visit my web site:
>>
>> http://www.geocities.com/isonmark/about.html
>>
>> Please write me a letter:
>>
>> email: vitalyolegovich@msn.com

> I am female, intelligent and very wealthy. I want to know you in
> familiar way. My beauty is only surpassed by my checking account, you
> will see that immediately. Please send send the details so I can log
> into your bank account and we will make sweet music together.

You mean like "KerrCHING! kerrCHING! KerrCHING!"

"And the music that excels,
is the oil from the wells,
as it slurps, slURPS, SLURPS!,
into the barrels."

Mara 08-26-2007 03:01 PM

On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 15:19:04 +0100, William Poaster <wp@kubuntu704-1.eu> wrote:

>It was on, or about, Fri, 24 Aug 2007 13:47:10 -0400, that as I was
>halfway through a large jam doughnut, Rgr wrote:

<snip>
>> I am female, intelligent and very wealthy. I want to know you in
>> familiar way. My beauty is only surpassed by my checking account, you
>> will see that immediately. Please send send the details so I can log
>> into your bank account and we will make sweet music together.

>You mean like "KerrCHING! kerrCHING! KerrCHING!
>
>"And the music that excels,
>is the oil from the wells,
>as it slurps, slURPS, SLURPS!,
>into the barrels."

The guy's a "rocket scientist," but he's stupid enough to spam for a woman on
usenet?

(My safe browser says he's looking for a job, too:

" <a href="img/Resume.doc">Download my resume in&nbsp; ")

That may be why he posted his geoshitties site.

Hmmm.

No. No, I don't think so.

--
"When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth
and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers and for

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?= 08-26-2007 04:18 PM

Mara wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 15:19:04 +0100, William Poaster <wp@kubuntu704-1.eu> wrote:
>
>> It was on, or about, Fri, 24 Aug 2007 13:47:10 -0400, that as I was
>> halfway through a large jam doughnut, Rgr wrote:

> <snip>
>>> I am female, intelligent and very wealthy. I want to know you in
>>> familiar way. My beauty is only surpassed by my checking account, you
>>> will see that immediately. Please send send the details so I can log
>>> into your bank account and we will make sweet music together.

>> You mean like "KerrCHING! kerrCHING! KerrCHING!
>>
>> "And the music that excels,
>> is the oil from the wells,
>> as it slurps, slURPS, SLURPS!,
>> into the barrels."

> The guy's a "rocket scientist," but he's stupid enough to spam for a woman on
> usenet?
>
> (My safe browser says he's looking for a job, too:
>
> " <a href="img/Resume.doc">Download my resume in&nbsp; ")
>
> That may be why he posted his geoshitties site.
>
> Hmmm.
>
> No. No, I don't think so.

Good, I'm working this side of the street. The last time he posted he
was a rocket scientist working in the accounting department. Accounting
department of what I don't know and don't want to do any research. I
just want to do a 419 on him and then you can pick over his bones if you
want.

Mara 08-26-2007 10:14 PM

On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 12:18:57 -0400, Rgr <abuse@your.isp.com> wrote:

>Mara wrote:

<snip>
>> The guy's a "rocket scientist," but he's stupid enough to spam for a woman on
>> usenet?
>>
>> (My safe browser says he's looking for a job, too:
>>
>> " <a href="img/Resume.doc">Download my resume in&nbsp; ")
>>
>> That may be why he posted his geoshitties site.
>>
>> Hmmm.
>>
>> No. No, I don't think so.

>Good, I'm working this side of the street. The last time he posted he
>was a rocket scientist working in the accounting department. Accounting
>department of what I don't know and don't want to do any research. I
>just want to do a 419 on him and then you can pick over his bones if you
>want.

If all you leave me is bones, I won't have anything to sink my fan...uh, teeth
into.

JANA 08-27-2007 02:30 AM

Re: Rocket scientist is looking for intelligent woman!

He's a rocket scientist, like I'm a brain surgeon and a proctologist! He's
probably lucky he can fly a kite!

He's just looking for some fast pussy that's dummer than he is!

--

JANA
_____

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov 08-27-2007 02:35 AM

"JANA" <jana@NOSPAMca.inter.net> wrote:

>He's a rocket scientist, like I'm a brain surgeon and a proctologist! He's
>probably lucky he can fly a kite!
>
>He's just looking for some fast pussy that's dummer than he is!

One shouldn't drink and post.

--

Ohio flood aftermath
http://sevenels.net/flood/07flood.html

WhzzKdd 08-27-2007 02:35 AM

"JANA" <jana@NOSPAMca.inter.net> wrote in message
> He's a rocket scientist, like I'm a brain surgeon and a proctologist!
> He's
> probably lucky he can fly a kite!
>
> He's just looking for some fast pussy that's dummer than he is!

That's "dumber". But the rest of your reply is probably exactly correct <g>!