Velocity Reviews

-   -   computer (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t532139-computer.html)

gkjjhowe 08-24-2007 05:10 AM

computer

I have had my computer since Feb., and I still can't get on it half of the
time. It always says it isn't hooked up, when I know it is. The letters also
get scrambledup in the line above too. Can you please tell me what I am
doing wrong? Thank You Very Much!

Evan Platt 08-24-2007 05:24 AM

Re: computer

On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 05:10:31 GMT, "gkjjhowe" <gkjjhowe@mchsi.com>
wrote:

>I have had my computer since Feb., and I still can't get on it half of the
>time. It always says it isn't hooked up, when I know it is. The letters also
>get scrambledup in the line above too. Can you please tell me what I am
>doing wrong? Thank You Very Much!

With the details (or lack thereof) that you've provided, only a
psychic would know.

"It isn't hooked up"?

I've never heard of a error that says that.

Try some details on this computer. Is it a Mac? A PC? Windows XP?
Windows Vista?

What is the EXACT error?

sdlomi2 08-24-2007 05:45 AM

Re: computer

"gkjjhowe" <gkjjhowe@mchsi.com> wrote in message
>I have had my computer since Feb., and I still can't get on it half of the
>time. It always says it isn't hooked up, when I know it is. The letters
>also get scrambledup in the line above too. Can you please tell me what I
>am doing wrong? Thank You Very Much!

Bet it's a laptop--if so, simple cause for letter-mixup on line above.

Rectum Burn 08-24-2007 07:09 AM

Re: computer

baby's happy <rajingwei@gmail.com> said in news:1187936137.269513.191410
@q4g2000prc.googlegroups.com:

> I saw your article is very good, I like it very much. I will continue
> to pay attention to your article, the following are the points I hope
> that I have similar concerns.
> http://www.I_suck_dick.com http://www.I_blow_goats.com

Spammers certainly do........

Hahaha

Rectum Burrrrrrrrrrn

Gordon 08-24-2007 09:14 AM

Ping Blinky Re: computer

"gkjjhowe" <gkjjhowe@mchsi.com> wrote in message
>I have had my computer since Feb., and I still can't get on it half of the
>time. It always says it isn't hooked up, when I know it is. The letters
>also get scrambledup in the line above too. Can you please tell me what I
>am doing wrong? Thank You Very Much!

Blinky?

Richard 08-24-2007 10:17 AM

Re: computer

"gkjjhowe" <gkjjhowe@mchsi.com> wrote in message
>I have had my computer since Feb., and I still can't get on it half of the
>time. It always says it isn't hooked up, when I know it is. The letters
>also get scrambledup in the line above too. Can you please tell me what I
>am doing wrong? Thank You Very Much!

Do you still have the box it came in ..........

olfart 08-24-2007 11:02 AM

Re: computer

"Richard" <rlmccann@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "gkjjhowe" <gkjjhowe@mchsi.com> wrote in message
>>I have had my computer since Feb., and I still can't get on it half of the
>>time. It always says it isn't hooked up, when I know it is. The letters
>>also get scrambledup in the line above too. Can you please tell me what I
>>am doing wrong? Thank You Very Much!
>>

> Do you still have the box it came in ..........

That's the problem. He never took it out of the box.

Mike Yetto 08-24-2007 12:01 PM

Re: computer

Bada bing gkjjhowe <gkjjhowe@mchsi.com> bada bang:
> I have had my computer since Feb., and I still can't get on it half of the
> time. It always says it isn't hooked up, when I know it is. The letters also
> get scrambledup in the line above too. Can you please tell me what I am
> doing wrong? Thank You Very Much!

Hold it upside down over your head and shake.

Mike "repeat asnecessary" Yetto
--
"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free
government ought to be to trust no man living with power to

Billing@service.billing.billing 08-24-2007 03:30 PM

Re: computer

gkjjhowe wrote:

> I have had my computer since Feb., and I still can't get on it half of the
> time. It always says it isn't hooked up, when I know it is. The letters also
> get scrambledup in the line above too. Can you please tell me what I am
> doing wrong? Thank You Very Much!

You haven't paid your full time bill so you only get half time. If you
don't pay soon you will no time service.

Bill

Top 08-24-2007 03:31 PM

Re: computer

Mike Yetto wrote:

> Bada bing gkjjhowe <gkjjhowe@mchsi.com> bada bang:
>> I have had my computer since Feb., and I still can't get on it half of the
>> time. It always says it isn't hooked up, when I know it is. The letters also
>> get scrambledup in the line above too. Can you please tell me what I am
>> doing wrong? Thank You Very Much!
>>

> Hold it upside down over your head and shake.
>
> Mike "repeat asnecessary" Yetto

Drive by or troll?

Top