Velocity Reviews

-   -   I lose my Internet tab (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t531078-i-lose-my-internet-tab.html)

Richard 08-20-2007 06:49 PM

I lose my Internet tab

In Internet Explorer I go to favorites and open something up and I lose my
tab of the link I had. When I open up a new addresses from favorites how can
I have them all in tabs so I can switch back and forth?

Dan C 08-20-2007 08:05 PM

Re: I lose my Internet tab

On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 11:49:38 -0700, Richard wrote:

> In Internet Explorer I go to favorites and open something up and I lose my
> tab of the link I had. When I open up a new addresses from favorites how can
> I have them all in tabs so I can switch back and forth?

Install Firefox.

William 08-20-2007 08:18 PM

Re: I lose my Internet tab

On 20 Aug, 19:49, "Richard" <miller6...@cox.net> wrote:
> In Internet Explorer I go to favorites and open something up and I lose my
> tab of the link I had. When I open up a new addresses from favorites how can
> I have them all in tabs so I can switch back and forth?

Right-click the favorite, then choose "Open in new tab"

--
WH

RobV 08-20-2007 08:47 PM

Re: I lose my Internet tab

Richard wrote:
> In Internet Explorer I go to favorites and open something up and I
> lose my tab of the link I had. When I open up a new addresses from
> favorites how can I have them all in tabs so I can switch back and
> forth?

When you highlight a favorite link, you should see a blue arrow to the
right, pointing to the right. Click on that and you will open the link
in a new tab (assuming you have IE7).

DanR 08-20-2007 10:20 PM

Re: I lose my Internet tab

"RobV" <robert@nowhere.invalid> wrote in message
> Richard wrote:
>> In Internet Explorer I go to favorites and open something up and I
>> lose my tab of the link I had. When I open up a new addresses from
>> favorites how can I have them all in tabs so I can switch back and
>> forth?

> When you highlight a favorite link, you should see a blue arrow to the
> right, pointing to the right. Click on that and you will open the link in
> a new tab (assuming you have IE7).

I never noticed the blue arrow before. Works great and you can open every
link in a favorite folder by clicking the arrow next to folder name. Thanks
for the tip.

RobV 08-20-2007 10:38 PM

Re: I lose my Internet tab

DanR wrote:
> "RobV" <robert@nowhere.invalid> wrote in message
>> Richard wrote:
>>> In Internet Explorer I go to favorites and open something up and I
>>> lose my tab of the link I had. When I open up a new addresses from
>>> favorites how can I have them all in tabs so I can switch back and
>>> forth?

>> When you highlight a favorite link, you should see a blue arrow to
>> the right, pointing to the right. Click on that and you will open
>> the link in a new tab (assuming you have IE7).
>>

> I never noticed the blue arrow before. Works great and you can open
> every link in a favorite folder by clicking the arrow next to folder
> name. Thanks for the tip.

You're welcome!

Jess Pezy 08-22-2007 03:50 AM

Re: I lose my Internet tab

On Aug 20, 1:05 pm, Dan C <youmustbejok...@lan.invalid> wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 11:49:38 -0700, Richard wrote:
> > In Internet Explorer I go to favorites and open something up and I lose my
> > tab of the link I had. When I open up a new addresses from favorites how can
> > I have them all in tabs so I can switch back and forth?

> Install Firefox.
>
> --
> "Bother!" said Pooh, as Christopher Robin pleaded to be spanked again.

Dan i agree, lose IE, get firefox