Velocity Reviews

-   -   my internet connection is becomming very slow randomali every 4 or 2 ours for an hour or such (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t530444-my-internet-connection-is-becomming-very-slow-randomali-every-4-or-2-ours-for-an-hour-or-such.html)

E.D.I 08-19-2007 08:41 PM

my internet connection is becomming very slow randomali every 4 or 2 ours for an hour or such

my internet connection is becomming very slow randomali every 4 or 2
ours for an hour or such
i've checked everything with the compenies involeved and everything
seems to be fine i cleaned my computer from every pice of history left
deleted all coockies cland all adaware and did checked for any
spywhere or virus and there is nothing , i dont know what to do....
help me!!!! by the way it all hapend after i have installed
RapidLeecher.v.5
and i guess thats the problem , i've allready uninstalled it but still
my connection is very slow some times not all the tome and when its
not slow is it is very fast significant change in speed witch
indicates of something wrong , i've checks the taskmgr for any strange
processes or preformence change but nothing everything works fine...
HELP!!!! ME!!!!