Velocity Reviews

-   -   Printing a list from web based voip service (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t530277-printing-a-list-from-web-based-voip-service.html)

johngood_____ 08-19-2007 10:45 AM

Printing a list from web based voip service

Have built up a large phone book list in the web based site of the voip
service, 'voip stunt'.

If i highlight and copy the list, it will not paste anywhere. How can I get
a copy of this please as I wish to print it out. Thanks

Evan Platt 08-19-2007 02:09 PM

Re: Printing a list from web based voip service

On Sun, 19 Aug 2007 10:45:00 GMT, "johngood_____" <void@void.net>
wrote:

>Have built up a large phone book list in the web based site of the voip
>service, 'voip stunt'.
>
>If i highlight and copy the list, it will not paste anywhere. How can I get
>a copy of this please as I wish to print it out. Thanks

Why not highlight it, then File, Print, and "Print Selection"?

Mitch 08-20-2007 01:03 AM

Re: Printing a list from web based voip service

In article <MaVxi.18726$ph7.10533@newsfe5-win.ntli.net>, johngood_____
<void@void.net> wrote:

> Have built up a large phone book list in the web based site of the voip
> service, 'voip stunt'.
>
> If i highlight and copy the list, it will not paste anywhere. How can I get
> a copy of this please as I wish to print it out. Thanks

Did you ask the people who built the site, and to whom you gave all
that info?
You are asking about how to get something from their site -- you need
to ask them.

johngood_____ 08-23-2007 11:28 AM

"Mitch" <mitch@hawaii.rr> wrote in message
> In article <MaVxi.18726$ph7.10533@newsfe5-win.ntli.net>, johngood_____
> <void@void.net> wrote:
>
>> Have built up a large phone book list in the web based site of the voip
>> service, 'voip stunt'.
>>
>> If i highlight and copy the list, it will not paste anywhere. How can I
>> get
>> a copy of this please as I wish to print it out. Thanks
>>

> Did you ask the people who built the site, and to whom you gave all
> that info?
> You are asking about how to get something from their site -- you need
> to ask them.

Yes I emailed them and they do not respond.

Bob I 08-23-2007 01:25 PM

Re: Printing a list from web based voip service

Will it print from the Internet Explorer window? If so, then print it to
a PDF file and scrape it from there.