Velocity Reviews

-   -   need a program to download a .rar files (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t530262-need-a-program-to-download-a-rar-files.html)

chusu 08-19-2007 07:18 AM

need a program to download a .rar files

I am trying to download a music from a rapidshare.com and the file
format is .rar I want to download a software or program so i can get
and be able to download this format of music any help plz

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?= 08-19-2007 07:59 AM

Re: need a program to download a .rar files

chusu wrote:
> I am trying to download a music from a rapidshare.com and the file
> format is .rar I want to download a software or program so i can get
> and be able to download this format of music any help plz

WinRAR:
http://www.win-rar.com/downloadnow.html

Flyer 08-19-2007 08:36 AM

news:1187507912.526006.181770@w3g2000hsg.googlegro ups.com...

www.google.com

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?= 08-19-2007 08:39 AM

Flyer wrote:
> "chusu" <chusubaxter@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:1187507912.526006.181770@w3g2000hsg.googlegro ups.com...
>> I am trying to download a music from a rapidshare.com and the file
>> format is .rar I want to download a software or program so i can get
>> and be able to download this format of music any help plz
>>

> www.google.com

You must be tired after all that.

Ophelia Cummins 08-19-2007 10:23 AM

On Sun, 19 Aug 2007 00:18:32 -0700, chusu wrote:

> I am trying to download a music from a rapidshare.com and the file
> format is .rar I want to download a software or program so i can get
> and be able to download this format of music any help plz

WinRAR is a nice paid program:

http://www.rarlab.com/

However, there are other free solutions, like Ultimate Zip:

http://www.ultimatezip.com/

I've used UlitmateZip before with no ill effects to my
computer. YMMV!

Vanguard 08-19-2007 05:45 PM

"Ophelia Cummins" wrote in message

> chusu wrote:
>>
>> I am trying to download a music from a rapidshare.com and the file
>> format is .rar I want to download a software or program so i can
>> get
>> and be able to download this format of music any help plz

> WinRAR is a nice paid program:
>
> http://www.rarlab.com/
>
> However, there are other free solutions, like Ultimate Zip:
>
> http://www.ultimatezip.com/
>
> I've used UlitmateZip before with no ill effects to my
> computer. YMMV!

And if you don't want nagware ala "startup screen" (UltimateZip) and
have to pay $17 to get rid of it then use 7-Zip
(http://www.7-zip.org/).

Ophelia Cummins 08-19-2007 06:19 PM

On Sun, 19 Aug 2007 12:45:59 -0500, Vanguard wrote:

> "Ophelia Cummins" wrote in message

<snip>
>> WinRAR is a nice paid program:
>>
>> http://www.rarlab.com/
>>
>> However, there are other free solutions, like Ultimate Zip:
>>
>> http://www.ultimatezip.com/
>>
>> I've used UlitmateZip before with no ill effects to my
>> computer. YMMV!

> And if you don't want nagware ala "startup screen" (UltimateZip) and
> have to pay $17 to get rid of it then use 7-Zip
> (http://www.7-zip.org/).

Thanks for the information on the nagware. I've used an older version
that I don't remember, having a nag screen, but it has been longer than
usual since I've looked at this program.

I'll update my info in the next update task.
;-)