Velocity Reviews

-   -   Can anybody tell me ... (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t529911-can-anybody-tell-me.html)

littlemiss 08-17-2007 12:45 PM

Can anybody tell me ...

ive recently just got a new pc and got it all set up onto the internet and i went on msn and people were asking me to put my cam on (which i didnt know i had so it must be inside the monitor or something) but when i goto my settings its just a black screen .. does anybody know what i can do to try and sort this? i didnt get any discs or anything cos i didnt know it had a built in cam

littlemiss 08-20-2007 12:31 PM