Velocity Reviews

-   -   .Net 2 Framework (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t529897-net-2-framework.html)

John 08-17-2007 11:42 AM

.Net 2 Framework

Does anyone know how to completely uninstall Net 2 framework and
reinstall it? I'm having tremendous problems trying to do this.

When I run the file it only gives me the option of repair or
uninstall.

Whichever one I try I get the usual error report thing that pops up
and I have to send off to microsoft.

Will I have to completely re-install windows to sort this out or is
there anything else I can try?

Cheers

John

Mr. Arnold 08-18-2007 11:50 AM

Re: .Net 2 Framework

"John" <batm@bile.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know how to completely uninstall Net 2 framework and
> reinstall it? I'm having tremendous problems trying to do this.
>
> When I run the file it only gives me the option of repair or
> uninstall.
>
> Whichever one I try I get the usual error report thing that pops up
> and I have to send off to microsoft.
>
> Will I have to completely re-install windows to sort this out or is
> there anything else I can try?

What O/S is this? And why can you not just download the framework and
install it over the existing one to see if that corrects your problem?