Velocity Reviews

-   Software (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f6-software.html)
-   -   AVG Problem "The License Has Expired" (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t529618-avg-problem-the-license-has-expired.html)

andre666 08-16-2007 01:00 PM

AVG Problem "The License Has Expired"

Probably a common problem, but still cannot solve it.

Every time I try to install AVG Anti-Virus, I get to the screen where you must input a License Number, which then registers you with AVG. Every time I do this it just says "The license has expired".

Now, this number is supposed to automatically appear in the box, which it does, and work, which it does not. I have tried installing different versions of AVG but still get the same problem... please help!

cderenberger 12-14-2007 12:38 PM

Sounds to me like the previous versions were never completely uninstalled and it is pulling the registration information from it. I was never to fond of AVG, here is a anti-virus software review website I recently found, try download a free trial from one of them if you can't get AVG to work.