Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: OT: Too many posts (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t52917-re-ot-too-many-posts.html)

Pedro Simoes 11-24-2005 07:18 PM

Re: OT: Too many posts

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg spewed across the ether:

>>> kp "a leviathan of a tale" g

>> Call me Ishmael.

> Well, OK.
>
> Ishmael.

When I was in high school, "Moby Dick" was required reading. A couple of

years ago, I picked up a copy and re-read it. What a wonderful book.
Just
recently I found a copy of Robert Louis Stevenson's "Treasure Island"and

"Kidnapped".

I was just as enthralled with the tales as I was when I first read them
as
a boy.

Good stuff.

--