Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   View Certifications Online? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t528885-view-certifications-online.html)

=?Utf-8?B?TmljayBTZXBodG9u?= 08-13-2007 03:54 PM

View Certifications Online?

Hi All

Is there a place I can go to view my current Microsoft Certifications?

Many Thanks

Nick

Cerebrus 08-13-2007 04:42 PM

Re: View Certifications Online?

On Aug 13, 8:54 pm, Nick Sephton <Nick
Seph...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Hi All
> Is there a place I can go to view my current Microsoft Certifications?
> Many Thanks
> Nick

Sure there is ! Just login to the secure MCP member site <https://
mcp.microsoft.com/Authenticate/login.aspx> by providing your MCP ID
and Passport/Windows Live ID information. On the left menu click on
"View My..." then choose "Transcript". On the "My Transcript" page,
you can quickly view your Transcript or print it out. To print it,
click the Print button to print out your Transcript using the default
printer. Note that you might have to install an ActiveX control from
MS, without which you will not be able to print it out.

--
Cerebrus.

Join the fight against br@indumps
http://www.certguard.com/forums/

hamed steph 08-14-2007 04:46 PM

is 't possible to have the cours of microsoft certification in networking online?

Arman Obosyan 08-25-2007 02:31 PM

Re: View Certifications Online?

....or you can use prometric web site to get all your pased and failed exams,
Microsoft MCP Trascript shows only pased exams,

p.s.
if prometric is you testing centre.