Velocity Reviews

-   -   hey (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t528576-hey.html)

doS 08-12-2007 12:59 AM

hey

somebody's gonna push a button someday and it'll all go KERBANG

Old Gringo 08-12-2007 03:15 AM

Re: hey

On Or About Sat, 11 Aug 2007 20:59:26 -0400, Without Any Hesitation
Or Thinking Twice, doS Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The

http://www.astronomy.net/forums/bigb...ages/869.shtml
--
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

Rectum Burn 08-12-2007 03:32 AM

Re: hey

"doS" <kobo65@nothotsomail.com> said in news:MXsvi.1648$nX3.955
@newsfe12.lga:

> somebody's gonna push a button someday and it'll all go KERBANG

........And I'm just the guy to do it!

TIA

Rectum Burrrrrrrrn

penguin676 08-12-2007 07:50 AM

Re: hey

doS wrote:
>somebody's gonna push a button someday and it'll all go KERBANG

Damn. Now you've got me worried that I'll hit the wrong key on my
keyboard and destroy the universe.

WhzzKdd 08-12-2007 03:33 PM

Re: hey

"penguin676" <penguin676@example.invalid> wrote in message
> doS wrote:
>>somebody's gonna push a button someday and it'll all go KERBANG

> Damn. Now you've got me worried that I'll hit the wrong key on my
> keyboard and destroy the universe.

Only if you're running Windows.