Velocity Reviews

-   -   The Perfect Partime Job ! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t528125-the-perfect-partime-job.html)

irnameless@door.net 08-09-2007 08:21 PM

The Perfect Partime Job !

So easy even a two year old can do it !
Work (well really cant's call it work) less than 2 hours a week.
Make a nice extra income!
Realistic $200.00 to $600.00 partime.

www.selladsense.com

olfart 08-09-2007 08:25 PM

Re: The Perfect Partime Job !

<irnameless@door.net> wrote in message
news:1186690910.812232.88560@z24g2000prh.googlegro ups.com...
> So easy even a two year old can do it !
> Work (well really cant's call it work) less than 2 hours a week.
> Make a nice extra income!
> Realistic $200.00 to $600.00 partime.
>
> www.selladsense.com

horses**t

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?= 08-09-2007 08:31 PM

Re: The Perfect Partime Job !

--
* per 12 thousand year period.

Plato 08-09-2007 10:01 PM

Re: The Perfect Partime Job !

irnameless@door.net wrote:

> So easy even a two year old can do it !
> Work (well really cant's call it work) less than 2 hours a week.
> Make a nice extra income!
> Realistic $200.00 to $600.00 partime.
>
> www.seelslddasdsesndsse.com

I'd guess there are NOT many AOL users in "here" who would fall for this
:)

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov 08-09-2007 10:46 PM

Re: The Perfect Partime Job !

--
Google will pay you $10 per store for walking in and taking pictures,
determining store hours, payment methods, etc

WhzzKdd 08-10-2007 12:37 AM

Re: The Perfect Partime Job !

<Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov> wrote in message
> irnameless@door.net wrote:
>
>>So easy even a two year old can do it !
>>Work (well really cant's call it work) less than 2 hours a week.
>>Make a nice extra income!

> Google will pay you $10 per store for walking in and taking pictures,
> determining store hours, payment methods, etc
> http://www.google.com/services/local...ls/repfaq.html

Don't forget to pay your taxes on all that extra income ;)

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov 08-10-2007 01:20 AM

Re: The Perfect Partime Job !

"WhzzKdd" <frack_this@email_is.invalid> wrote:

><Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov> wrote in message
>news:h96nb3d5gqlovt00sc1v0dheia1mfo7ikn@4ax.com.. .
>> irnameless@door.net wrote:
>>
>>>So easy even a two year old can do it !
>>>Work (well really cant's call it work) less than 2 hours a week.
>>>Make a nice extra income!

>> Google will pay you $10 per store for walking in and taking pictures,
>> determining store hours, payment methods, etc
>> http://www.google.com/services/local...ls/repfaq.html

>Don't forget to pay your taxes on all that extra income ;)

There's a lot to be said about it one way or the other; But it could
be spare change for a student on vacation.

I can see it taking a long time to get the $8 tho.
--
Even school has it's moments
http://nsharp.org/gallery/user-uploaded/65.jpg

WhzzKdd 08-10-2007 01:33 AM

Re: The Perfect Partime Job !

> "WhzzKdd" <frack_this@email_is.invalid> wrote:
>
>><Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov> wrote in message
>>news:h96nb3d5gqlovt00sc1v0dheia1mfo7ikn@4ax.com. ..

>>> Google will pay you $10 per store for walking in and taking pictures,
>>> determining store hours, payment methods, etc
>>> http://www.google.com/services/local...ls/repfaq.html

>>Don't forget to pay your taxes on all that extra income ;)

> There's a lot to be said about it one way or the other; But it could
> be spare change for a student on vacation.
>
> I can see it taking a long time to get the $8 tho.

True. It would take the business caring enough to follow up. If a guy could
get a dozen a day, with half following through for the full $10, it wouldn't
be too bad. But if none of those came through with the $8, it would get old
REAL fast :)

Ponder 08-10-2007 01:51 AM

Re: The Perfect Partime Job !

Hiya irnameless@door.net.

In <news:1186690910.812232.88560@z24g2000prh.googlegr oups.com> you wrote:

> So easy even a two year old can do it !

Well that explains why you're doing it. Pity about the unrealistic
earnings you'll soon find out about though.

--
PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

Chaz 08-12-2007 06:47 PM

Re: The Perfect Partime Job !

On Aug 9, 7:33 pm, "WhzzKdd" <frack_this@email_is.invalid> wrote:
> <Pennyw...@DerryMaine.Gov> wrote in message

> > "WhzzKdd" <frack_this@email_is.invalid> wrote:

> >><Pennyw...@DerryMaine.Gov> wrote in message
> >>news:h96nb3d5gqlovt00sc1v0dheia1mfo7ikn@4ax.com. ..

> >>Don't forget to pay your taxes on all that extra income ;)

> > There's a lot to be said about it one way or the other; But it could
> > be spare change for a student on vacation.

> > I can see it taking a long time to get the $8 tho.

> True. It would take thebusinesscaring enough to follow up. If a guy could
> get a dozen a day, with half following through for the full $10, it wouldn't
> be too bad. But if none of those came through with the $8, it would get old
> REAL fast :)- Hide quoted text -

Yea, you have to go out at your expense, take pics and then PRAY the
manager or owner sends in a post card?? Without the pics part this
would be a good idea...otherwise its too time intensive!

http://chaz.2ya.com