Velocity Reviews

-   -   TVBOXSET.COM-TOTAL FRAUD COMPANY (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t527820-tvboxset-com-total-fraud-company.html)

waldon 08-08-2007 05:31 PM

TVBOXSET.COM-TOTAL FRAUD COMPANY

Beware of TVBOXSET.COM. which 'promises' series sets of TV series that
are not commerically available. They have full series of shows like
THE FUGITVE, FATHER KNOWS BEST, CAR 54, BROOKLYN BRIDGE, PAPER CHASE,
and so many more. They are a big RIP-OFF COMPANY! They never deliver.
They don't even have these DVD sets-they just advertise that they do.
They have a big web site with pictures, Gurantees (ha ha), and all
that. They'll take your money and once they do, you'll never hear from
them again and you'll never get what you ordered.

sberesni 08-13-2007 09:40 PM

Definitly a scam

I have been ripped off by this site and, during the last few weeks, I have found several other websites and blogs citing other victims.. Also, there seems to be someone going under the name Jeff Tabaras claiming to be an employee of the company reponding to some of the complaints.. Do not believe this Jeff Tabares person.
I have filed a formal complaint with IC3 (Internet Complaint Referral) and I suggest that everyone else does so as well.

GaryMA@msn.com 08-15-2007 01:03 PM

Re: TVBOXSET.COM-TOTAL FRAUD COMPANY

On Aug 8, 12:31 pm, waldon <waldo...@lycos.com> wrote:
> Beware of TVBOXSET.COM. which 'promises' series sets of TV series that
> are not commerically available. They have full series of shows like
> THE FUGITVE, FATHER KNOWS BEST, CAR 54, BROOKLYN BRIDGE, PAPER CHASE,
> and so many more. They are a big RIP-OFF COMPANY! They never deliver.
> They don't even have these DVD sets-they just advertise that they do.
> They have a big web site with pictures, Gurantees (ha ha), and all
> that. They'll take your money and once they do, you'll never hear from
> them again and you'll never get what you ordered.

I too, get ripped off by TVBOXSET.COM. My credit card was charged two
months
ago, but never received the dvd set. I kept all of my Emails and so-
called tracking
numbers and disputed the charge with my credit card company. I am
pleased to
say that they gave me my money back in a short period of time. I
usually check they
web sites out before doing business with them. Should have on this one